Not everyone has the same needs. That is why we offer a variety of media and materials. It is important to ask yourself several questions before selecting a material, in order to make sure it is suitable for your wall.
What is my decoration for?
The use defines whether you need a sturdy paper, or a canvas, or a Plexiglas frame. Depending on where it will be placed, whether it will be used just for one day or for several years, whether it will get dirty easily... the material must be chosen with care. If your decoration is intended for :
- If you want to decorate your living room or bedroom long-term, , choose a material such as non-woven paper, textile fabric or Plexiglas.
- For easily changeable decor that only needs to last for a few weeks, choose premium paper or non-woven paper.
- If you are planning an event over a few days, you can opt for an inexpensive decoration such as non-woven paper.
If you are not yet familiar with the use of textiles but would like to have a robust and washable wall decoration, choose a textile canvas. It is our strongest material, it is repositionable, tearproof and washable. You can clean it easily with a damp sponge and soapy water.
Which installation method will I use?
Perhaps you already know how you are going to put your wall décor up. This is a criterion for choosing your material because some products are intended to be pinned, others to be glued, others to be hung... If you wish to :
- pin,, all materials are possible. (poster & wallpaper, no paintings).
- staple, all materials are possible. (poster & wallpaper, no paintings).
- You can use non-woven paper or textile fabric forgluing.
- We have a specific product for hanging : the printed textile wall-hanging with its suspension kit or our decorative pictures.
If you are still undecided but want a material that can be adapted to all installation methods for easy installation at the best quality to price ratio: we recommend non-woven paper.
What price am I willing to pay for my wall decoration?
For many, the price is a deciding factor, whereas others do not put a price on achieving a result that makes them happy. Here is an idea of which materials to choose according to price:
- below €50: premium paper or small size canvas board.
- between 50 and 100 €: non-woven paper or small size canvas and plexi board.
- between 100 and 150 €: premium paper, non-woven paper, pre-glued non-woven paper or giant canvas.
- over €150: non-woven paper, textile canvas or large size Plexiglas.
We like: a decoration without constraints.